Mr. Prashanth .B.V
Placement & Training officer
The Placement Cell aims at grooming the students skills required to perform very well in such pre-placement activities and make them employable. The vision of the Placement Cell is to bring prospective companies / organization to the campus for the recruitment of students thereby helping the students to settle themselves comfortable with a sound vocation.
- To Provide guidance and opportunities.
- On-Campus Interviews.Off-Campus Drive.
- Mock Interview Programmes.
- Career Advising.
- Contacting the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement.
- Conducting Campus Recruitments.
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Resource Persons from Industry to deliver current knowledge to students and faculties.
- Arranging Industrial visits , In Plant Training and Industry Projects to impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting Career Awareness Programmes by Professionals.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students.
- Conducting Mock Group Discussion and Mock Interview.
- Conducting Seminars and workshops.
- The Placement Cell arranges for the Career Development / Personality Development programmes for the benefit of the students. The course is geared towards realizing the following objectives.
- To reiterate the fundamentals of verbal and quantitative ability and in sharpening their communication skills.
- To develop competence and flair in applying theory to practical problems.
- To train and enable the students in handling test situations through simulated practice test.
- To enable the students to master the skill of presentations and opinion formation at the end of the course and also help them in improving their general and technical awareness.
- To train the students on Group Discussion and Personal Interview techniques.Placement Report 2012-13
List of companies visited our campus:
- World Space.
- Aspiring Minds (AMCAT online test conducted).
- Theorem (India) Private Limited.
- BSBS Business Academy (for Earnest and Young) University pool campus.
- HP pool campus in association with JSS College, Mysore.
- Anu Solar.
- GATI (Off Campus).
- Career Net Consulting.
- Foundry Equipments Engineers.
- ITC InfoTech (Off Campus).
- MetLife Insurance (Off Campus).
- HDFC Life (Off campus).
- Bajaj Allianz (Off campus).
- AVIVA (Off campus).
- Tata Docomo (Off campus).
- ICICI Direct (Off Campus).
- Bharathi Axa (Off Campus).
- Birla Sun Life (Off Campus).
- Earnest & Young.
Out sourced training in the form of Workshops were conducted at our college , the scheduled training classes were customized according to the students feedback, computer skills (ISO -2008 certified basic computer hardware and software 12 hours course conducted with certification), aptitude, reasoning skills, oral and written English communication skills, office etiquette, soft skills, group discussion, interview skills, resume writing.
Previous year students were also inducted to the above programme along with the final year students.
We wish to acknowledge our good office that in the near future we are planning to take the previous year students to various small and large scale manufacturing plants to provide an insight to the current market state of affairs, as well to craft entrepreneurship amongst the student fraternity.
The industrial tour was organized to the final year students for a span of 12 days.
Implant your valuable suggestions, precious feedback to strengthen and emerge as one of the best Training & Placement cell among Management colleges.
"We are committed to serve"