Application form will be issued after the result of SSLC Examination
Course Name : I & II year P.U.C with combination of EGBA & EBAC
Type of Course : U.G
University affiliated to : Pre-University Board, Bangalore.
Medium of Study : English
Course duration : 2 years
Eligibility Criteria : S.S.L.C
Fees Structure :As per P. U. Board Fees Structure.
Admission procedure : On merit Basis
Course of Study:
The course of study leading to the Two years. P.U.C examination shall comprise of Part I and part II.
The candidates shouldl select
Under part I: Any two of the following languages
Kannada, English, Hindi, Sanskrit
Under Part II: Any one of these combinationS
1. EGBA- Economics, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy.
2. EBAC- Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science
1. Students are required to maintain grater degree of discipline and high standard of behavior
inside the college.
2. No Student shall enter the class or leave the class without the permission of the lecturer.
3. Students should not be found sitting at the steps, walking in the corridor when they are free,
instead, they should make use of the library during the free hours.
4. The college treats all students admitted to it as matured, responsible and expects them
to behave well.
5. Discourtesy towards lecturers or staff, indifference in class room, tests or examinations
are liable for disciplinary action which include warning, suspension and/or expulsion from the college.
1. A student who is not in the class room at the commencement of period shall be treated as absent
for that period.
2. Students must put in a minimum attendance of 75% in each subject as prescribed by the P. U Board.
3. A student who has shortage of attendance will not be permitted to take up the examination.
I PUC :
There will be an Annual Class Examination at the end of I Year PUC in addition to two tests and one Mid-Term Examination. These tests and examination shall be conducted by the College itself. All those who obtain a minimum of 30% in a paper and 35% in the aggregate in the annual examination shall be declared as promoted. ( If the candidate does not pass under this rule then his case will be considered on the basis of the average of the total marks secured in the test, midterm & annual examination)
II PUC :
II PU Examination will be Conducted by Karnataka P. U. Board in the month of March/ April.
We are happy to announce that in the every batch of II PUC examination the college have got very good results.