RULES OF THE ADMISSION
1. The college admission is open to all the students who have passed the II PUC / 12th Standard.
2. No admissions are made after the last date fixed for admission by the University of Mysore.
3. All admissions are provisional and are subject to final approval of the University of Mysore.
4. A candidate once admitted to the college has no claim over the refund of fees.
5. Admissions to any course is normally made for one semester only.
6. The student will be admitted to the next higher class if his/her progress, conduct, behaviour,
attendance, etc., during the preceding semester are satisfactory.
7. A student is admitted to the college on clear understanding that he/she will obey the rules and
regulations of the college in force from time to time.
8. Students should pay all the dues to the college before the specified dates to avoid withholding of the
issue of hall tickets, transfer certificates. etc.